Call 828-286-5438 between 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Or Call 828-286-5000 to contact the Case Manager on call.
Case Management Services are available at Rutherford Regional. Case Management is a part of the total professional health care team approach which includes the patient, physician, nurse, hospital and community resources.
Case Management promotes quality of care by ensuring that health care services are provided in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
Case Managers are available to all patients with special needs that arise as a result of hospitalization.
Case Managers can be reached by calling 828-286-5438 between the hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Patient Handbook
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Medical Assistance Program
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Preparing for Your Visit
- While You're Here
- After Discharge
- Visitors FAQ
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Gift Shop
- Cafeterias and Vending Machines
- Patient Financial Information
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Non-English Speaking Patients
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request