Welcome to Rutherford Regional! While you are staying with us, you may have questions about the hospital and your care. This guide should help answer some of those questions and provide you with other important information.
At Rutherford Regional we want to meet your health care needs as efficiently as possible. In addition to the caring staff you will meet, there are many other people behind the scenes whose efforts are also very important to your hospital stay.
At Rutherford Regional, we not only care for you — we care about you! We will make every effort to anticipate your needs, but if there is ever anything more we can do, please ask the nursing staff or the nursing unit manager. We wish you a successful recovery and an early return to your home and family.
Patients & Visitors
- Patient Handbook
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Medical Assistance Program
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Preparing for Your Visit
- While You're Here
- After Discharge
- Visitors FAQ
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Gift Shop
- Cafeterias and Vending Machines
- Patient Financial Information
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Non-English Speaking Patients
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request